Bushcraft & Survival Experience
Beyond Boundaries Young Adventurers Bushcraft & Survival package is an interactive, fun, hands on, experience that incorporates all the essential skills you need to thrive in the Great Outdoors.
Young Adventurers will acquire practical new skills as diverse as shelter building and matchless fire lighting, to wild game preparation. Expert led tutorials in the woodland environment.
- The aim of Beyond Boundaries Bushcraft & Survival is to give pupils the ultimate outdoors experience. Learning essential skills across wide ranging activities. Young Adventurers discover for themselves how to leave behind the clamour of the 21st century.
- Building practical skills and confidence in the outdoors. Learning essential expertise across a wide range of activities. Engaging with peers in practical settings away from sedentary socialising.
- Activities are designed to promote personal development, teamwork and leadership, as well as inspire an enduring passion for the great outdoors.
The 24hr experience will challenge pupils to leave their comfort zone in a controlled setting.
All Beyond Boundaries instructional staff are former British Army soldiers who have learned their tried and tested skills and techniques in a variety of testing environments. Their knowledge and wherewithal will give you the confidence to learn these new skills in controlled surroundings, before trying your newly acquired expertise for yourself. What are you waiting for?… Young Adventurers we’re waiting for you.
Start of school day – arrive on-site
Safety brief, 24hr experience outline. Staff introduction.
Issued of equipment, onto first activity.
A typical itinerary looks like this:
|Day – 1||Activity|
|Morning||Activities 1 & 2|
|Afternoon||Activities 3 & 4|
|Evening||Camping & BBQ|
|Day 2 – Morning||Young Adventurers camp take down and feedback.|
**All food and drink is provided throughout the weekend. We hope everybody likes bugs and insects….
Prices vary according to participation numbers and Bushcraft & Survival experience length. (Either school day, or 24hr experience)
Please fill out comments form for further info
1.Personal clothing (Light layer, warm fleece, trousers, socks)
2. Spare t-shirt
3. Waterproof jacket and trousers
4.Warm hat, gloves, sunhat
8.High factor sunscreen
Included in your 24hr Experience;
- 4 Great Activities
- All Camping Equipment (Inc: Tent, Sleeping Bags, cooking equipment)
- Evening meal & BBQ (Inc: food & drinks)
A wide range of activities to choose from including:
- Matchless firelighting
- Observation post
- Wild game preparation
- Shelter building
- Ropes & Knots
- Team building/leadership games
- Spear making & throwing
- Wilderness first aid
For further details and info, please fill in the contact form below.